MSF Medical Services Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act, registration number ZA109527. So that you are provided with the best information about products and services that we prescribe for, our pharmacy partners store data about the products and services that you have purchased. They also store your contact information so that they can fulfill delivery of any orders that you place. This information is shared with us to enable us to make safe and effective prescribing decisions. MSF Medical and our Pharmacy partners will only share data necessary to perform our service to you and will take every reasonable precaution to protect it. Precautions to protect your data are taken by performing risk assessments and acting upon these. Neither MSF Medical nor our pharmacy partners store your payment and credit card information.
The data collected by our pharmacy partners is stored using PCI compliant servers and firewalls for data protection and regular security audits are performed to maintain this security. There are also things you can do yourself to further protect your security.
- Change any passwords on a regular basis and always use unique passwords.
- Maintain up to date anti-virus software on your computer.
- Don’tsave passwords to your account, especially on shared computers.
- Have a password lock, known only to yourself, to restrict access to your computer.
- Use unique passwords for your email account(s) and delete any emails you have read and actioned.
- Use private window or Incognito option onyour browsers and check your security & privacy settings on your browser, paying particular attention to saving of websites visited.